| < September >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montreux in September is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry with rain occasionally. Circa 119mm (4.7in) of H2O accrues during an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Montreux are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:07 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 7:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Montreux September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Montreux, Switzerland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Montreux:
- Basel, Switzerland - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) NNE
- Zurich, Switzerland - 162.3 kms (100.8 miles) NE
- Bern, Switzerland - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) NE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) ENE
- Locarno, Switzerland - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) ESE
- Lugano, Switzerland - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) ESE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) ESE
- Cameri, Italy - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) SE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) SSE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Torino, Italy - 169.7 kms (105.5 miles) SSE