Average Temperatures in Montreux, Switzerland
- The average annual temperature in Montreux, Switzerland is quite mild at 10.3 degrees Celsius (50.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a range of 19 °C (34.2°F) which is a slightly low range.
- July is the warmest month (warm) with an average temperature of 20 degrees Celsius (68 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (very cool) with an average temperature of 1 degrees Celsius (33.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Montreux
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Montreux Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Montreux
- Basel, Switzerland - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) NNE
- Zurich, Switzerland - 162.3 kms (100.8 miles) NE
- Bern, Switzerland - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) NE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) ENE
- Locarno, Switzerland - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) ESE
- Lugano, Switzerland - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) ESE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) ESE
- Cameri, Italy - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) SE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) SSE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Torino, Italy - 169.7 kms (105.5 miles) SSE