Vs > Pokegama Dam, Mn
Montreux vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Montreux vs Wairakei, New Zealand
Montreux vs Aswan, Egypt
Montreux vs Craiova, Romania
Montreux vs Chatham Point, Bc, Canada
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Ertholmene, ChristiansÃ¸, Denmark
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Tambov, Russia
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Dalbandin
Olympia, Wa vs Winnsboro, Sc
Itapeva vs Altamira
Nashville, Tennessee vs Boonton, Nj
- The distance between Montreux, Switzerland and Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 7,097 km or 4,410 mi.
- To reach Montreux in this distance one would set out from Pokegama Dam, Mn bearing 48.9° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Montreux bearing 131.7° or SE .
- Montreux has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Montreux is in or near the boreal wet forest biome whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 5.5 °C (10°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.3 °C (27.5°F) less in Montreux. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 450.1 mm (17.7 in) more which is equivalent to 450.1 l/m² (11.05 US gal/ft²) or 4,501,000 l/ha (481,187 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.6° higher in Montreux than in Pokegama Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Montreux relative to Pokegama Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Montreux
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Montreux vs Oran, Algeria
Montreux vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Montreux vs Fortaleza, Brazil
Montreux vs Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Rabat, Morocco
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Chihuahua, Mexico
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Hanmer Forest, New Zealand
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Hagi, Japan
Coco Island vs Schefferville, Quebec
Ertholmene, ChristiansÃ¸ vs Blakely, Ga
Tartous vs Vevay, In
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Alert, Nunavut
Montreux vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Montreux
- Basel, Switzerland - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) NNE
- Zurich, Switzerland - 162.3 kms (100.8 miles) NE
- Bern, Switzerland - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) NE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) ENE
- Locarno, Switzerland - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) ESE
- Lugano, Switzerland - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) ESE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) ESE
- Cameri, Italy - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) SE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) SSE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Torino, Italy - 169.7 kms (105.5 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Pokegama Dam, Mn